We are seeking a senior level service technician with at least 5 years’ experience in boilers and chillers, with a working knowledge of centrifugal, scroll and screw type chillers.
A service technician’s job requires diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of any HVAC-R equipment or system. Requirements might include but are not limited to lifting and maneuvering materials on job site, managing jobs, piping, soldering, cutting, operating power tools, cleaning, wiring, professionally handling discourse with clientele, and pricing jobs. On-the-job training provided and may include some additional schooling as needed.
Each technician receives an outfitted truck to use (may be able to take home at supervisor’s discretion). We also provide most major tools for the technicians.
This is a job that encourages and offers growth in the industry. A service technician will receive on-the-job training and other schooling to be proficient in light to heavy commercial and industrial applications.
• seeking a senior level service technician with at least 5 years experience in boilers and chillers, with a working knowledge of centrifugal, scroll and screw type chillers.
• at least 5 years’ commercial experience
• heavy commercial, industrial, or refrigeration experience a plus
• clean driving record
• ability to travel as necessary
• ability to pass background check
• ability to pass drug test
• ability to lift or carry at least 50 pounds
• technician's or contractor's license & EPA license required (or will need to be obtained within the first 30 days of employment)